Emerson Network Power, introduced Liebert Custom Air Handling Units, the industry’s most comprehensive line of air handling solutions for mission critical environments.
Now available globally, Liebert Custom Air Handling Units offer wide-ranging configuration options and the most advanced thermal optimization controls designed specifically for data center applications. Comprised of the Liebert Direct Evaporative Free-Cooling Unit, Liebert Indirect Evaporative Free-Cooling Unit, Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler and Liebert DX Air Handler, the suite offers, from a single supplier, a level of customization and flexibility previously not available for data centers.
The Liebert Custom Air Handling Units feature the Liebert iCOM™ control system, which provides advanced protection and efficiency optimization enabling the units to achieve annual mechanical PUEs well under 1.2. The control system offers machine-to-machine (m2m) teamwork with advanced algorithms that automatically adjust air flow, temperature and economizer operations based on IT loads and outdoor conditions to optimize efficiency and protection. Unlike off-the-shelf controls that can be difficult to deploy, Liebert iCOM may not require customized programming or third party integration. As a result, customers can reduce installation and deployment costs by up to 20 percent compared to alternative air handling control solutions.
Along with the four primary cooling technology options, data center managers can customize the solution in a number of additional ways, including:
- Unit capacity and physical dimensions;
- Airflow path, entering and discharge locations;
- Electronically commutated (EC) or direct drive fans with variable frequency drive (VFD) arranged as single or fan array;
- Trim or full secondary cooling options using chilled water or direct expansion;
- Type and level of filtration;
- Color, thickness, efficiency, rigidity and corrosion resistance of unit casing;
- Noise and snow mitigation requirements.
All Liebert Custom Air Handling Units are supported by 24-hour tech support, with a guaranteed 4-hour service response time for contract customers. With proper maintenance, the units are engineered to last more than 30 years.
echo adrotate_ad(17, true, 0, 0);
Maximum Customer Design and Control Flexibility
Liebert Custom Air Handling Solutions offering maximum flexibility with industry best efficiency, availability and service support leveraging 40+ years of data center experience.
Liebert Chilled Water Air Handler
- EC or direct drive fans with VFD options arranged in single or fan array configurations;
- Optional air economization for optimum efficiency.
Liebert Direct Evaporative Freecooling Unit
- PUE < 1.1 with minimal water usage;
- DX or chilled water secondary cooling options sized for full or trim cooling;
- EC or direct drive fans with VFD options arranged in single or fan array configurations.
Liebert Indirect Evaporative Freecooling Unit
- PUE < 1.2 with minimal water usage;
- Highly efficient aluminum air-to-air heat exchanger offers up to 66% efficiency dry and 78% efficiency wet;
- Supplemental DX or chilled water options available for trim cooling requirements.
Liebert DX Air Handler
- High quality, highly efficient rooftop DX solutions specifically designed for data centers;
- Configurations incorporate outside air economization, variable capacity compressors, bypass dampers, and evaporative condensers.
- High-strength thermal-break construction with 2” foam-injected walls, doors and flooring providing an R-value of R12 for greater efficiency and durability;
- Standard Casing Ratings
DLC of 5.0
Panel deflection of L/250
- Frame and removable panel design allowing for service or replacement of large internal components;
- Welded or bolted-base construction for high durability and strength;
- Standing-seam roof construction eliminating water infiltration;
- Optional 4” enhanced casing offering greater energy efficiency with an R-value of R24 and additional acoustical and corrosive environment protection alternatives;
- Leakage rate of less than 1% at 10”;
- Panel deflection of L/400 at 10”;
- With Proper Maintenance, Unit Construction Engineered to Last Over 30+ Years.
- EC and Direct Drive Fans with VFD arranged in individual or fan arrays;
- Variable & Digital Compressors;
- High Efficiency Aluminum Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger – up to 66% efficiency dry and 78% efficiency wet;
- Multi Stage Direct Evaporative Media;
- Optional Evaporative Condenser.
About Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), delivers software, hardware and services that maximize availability, capacity and efficiency for data centers, healthcare and industrial facilities. A trusted industry leader in smart infrastructure technologies, Emerson Network Power provides innovative data center infrastructure management solutions that bridge the gap between IT and facility management and deliver efficiency and uncompromised availability regardless of capacity demands. Our solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.EmersonNetworkPower.com.